Precision Aerobatics assure that each kit is in fine condition at the time of purchase. We have no bearing on the condition of any component parts damaged by use, modification or assembly of this model. Inspect the components of this kit as soon as you made your purchase. If you find any parts damaged or missing, contact the hobby shop who supplied this kit immediately. We do not accept the return or replacement of parts on which assembly work has already begun. Merchandise must be in new and unused condition and in its original packaging. All returns must be authorized by Precision Aerobatics or Precision Aerobatics dealer within 48 hours of receiving your order, and be returned within 14 days of the original purchase date. All returns must be authorization prior to return.
Precision Aerobatics has no control over the final assembly, the materials and accessories you use when assembling a model airplane kit or the manner in which the assembled model and the installed radio system and electronic parts, are used and maintained. Thus, no liability is assumed or accepted for any damage resulting from the use of the assembled model aircraft or the electronic components, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, special, and consequential damages. In no event shall Precision Aerobatics’ liability exceed the original purchase price of the kit or electronic components purchased.
BY THE ACT OF ASSEMBLING AND OPERATING THE ASSEMBLED MODEL YOU ASSUME AND ACCEPT FULL LIABILITY FOR YOUR ACTIONS.
Radio controlled model aircraft that are not properly assembled, operated and maintained can cause serious damage to body and property. If you are not an experienced pilot and airplane modeller you must use the help of an experienced pilot or preferably an authorized flight instructor who will assist you with the assembly and flying of this model.
In no event shall Precision Aerobatics’s liability exceed the original purchase price of this kit.
Precision Aerobatics’s reserves the right to change this warranty at anytime without notice.
1. Before assembling and flying a radio controlled model read carefully any instructions and warnings of all manufacturers for all the products you installed or used on your model (especially radio equipment and power source).
2. Check thoroughly before every flight that the airplanes components are in good shape and function correctly. If you find a fault do not fly the model until you have corrected it.
3. Radio interference caused by unknown sources can occur at any time without notice. In such a case, your model will be uncontrollable and completely unpredictable. Make sure to perform a range check before every flight. lf you detect a control problem or interference during a flight, immediately land the model to prevent a potential accident
4. Youngsters should only be allowed to assemble and fly these models under the instruction and supervision of an experienced adult.
5. While conducting a bench test, make sure your electric components are safely secured in place.
6. Do not stand in line with, or in front of a spinning propeller and never touch it with any object.